Doing business in a new country
Strategy and networking to expand
Join us for this 2 hours' Event
Doing business in a new country is surely a challenging mission. However, there are some best practices that make the process easier.
Join us on the 26th of November at Crown Plaza, Limassol to attend a brief session about best practices shared by Jade W. Dagher, a Business Strategist / Certified management Consultant with 20 years' experience in expanding businesses in the MENA & Europe regions.
The session will be followed by a networking event organized by BNI Cyprus. BNI is The World's Leading Business Networking and Referral Organization. Founded in 1985, BNI® is a global, proven business networking organization.
Event organized by EXPAND - Jade W. Dagher and BNI Cyprus - Oxana Laouri
- Small to medium business owners
- Ambitious with strong will to expand to new countries
- Open for networking
- Technology oriented
- 17:45 - 18:00 Welcome drink and networking
- 18:00 - 18:10 General introduction
- 18:10 - 18:30 Tips for doing business in a new country - by Jade Dagher -EXPAND
- 18:30 - 18:45 The importance of networking - by Oxana Laouri - BNI Cyprus
- 18:45 - 19:00 Panel discussion/Brief introductions of sponsors and distribution of brochures
- 19:00 - 20:00 Business round tables & open networking