- Handling all administrative tasks including courier and phone calls.
- Preparing reports and presentations.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate paper and digital filing systems.
- Serving as lead point of contact with customers and suppliers.
- Coordinating with buildings’ owners and committees.
- Handling payments and following-up with suppliers.
- Handling collection and following-up with buildings’ owners and residents.
- Preparing and processing invoices and receipts.
- Assisting in the preparation of buildings’ yearly budgets and related distributions.
- Assisting in the preparation of forms and documents related to bank account openings and other corporate topics.
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email.
- Managing daily office needs.
- Scheduling meetings and taking related minutes.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Assisting with special projects.